Closing Date: 21 Jun 2016
Category: CTC Group
Department: Corporate Finance
Maintain records and carry out processes and procedures related to insurance of the assets possessed by CTC Group. To help in assuring that all assets are covered under insurance schemes, and premium amounts are paid on time and followed-up with the Insurance company for claims pending for settlement.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance or Accounts or BA or any other relevant field of study from a reputed university
- (2-5) Years of experience in a similar capacity and industry with extensive exposure to budget preparation.
- Budget Management.
- Business Acumen.
- Verbal and Written Communication Skills.
- Computer Literacy.
- Financial Knowledge.
- Fluency in Arabic and English Language.
- Numerical Ability.
- Planning and Organizing.
- Presentation Skills.
- Problem Solving and Quick Decision Making.
- Time Management Skills.
Competencies: Evidence to be provided on Application Letter:
- Intellectual Curiosity.
- Systematic Thinking.
- Self Development.
- Success Drive.
CVs are to be sent to the following email address: email@example.com
Subject Line must include Job Title
All Candidates should be released from national service.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
- Share with a friend