Closing Date: 01 Oct 2016
Category: CTC Group
Department: Corporate IT
Participates in implementing, analyzing, maintaining, and providing technical support for company software applications to ensure operability, capacity and reliability to meet the current and future demands of the business.
- University degree in Computer Science.
- Attendance on relevant functionally-related post-graduate programs such as System analysis and design.
- 4 years of IT experience.
- Experience of managing IT installation or expansion projects
- Good command of English.
- Knowledge of Policy & Procedure.
- Problem Solving and Organising skills.
- Project Management.
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication
- Business Acumen.
- Data Gathering & Analysis.
CVs are to be sent to the following email address: email@example.com
Subject line must include job title
All Candidates should be released from national service.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
- Share with a friend