Closing Date: 20 Sep 2015
Category: CTC Group
Location: West Omdurman
Department: Hassad Project
To provide technical services on Agricultural Operational machines including inspection, installation and assembling, diagnosis, repair, and preventive maintenance.
- Technical diploma or general education degree (GED) plus completed apprenticeship; or related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- (1-3) years’ of operational experience in a similar industry along with knowledge of AG equipments applications and Manuals and products. Special knowledge of using sophisticated tools & equipments.
- Business Acumen.
- Verbal and Written Communication.
- Computer Literacy.
- Arabic and English Language.
- Planning and Organizing.
- Problem Solving.
- Time Management.
- Presence of mind, hardworking and willingness to work frequently in remote areas.
Competencies: Evidence to be provided on Application Letter:
- Systematic Thinking.
- Self Development.
- Success Drive.
- Client Devotion.
- Team Work.
- Developing Others.
CVs are to be sent to the following email address: email@example.com
All Candidates should be released from national service.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
- Share with a friend