Closing Date: 23 Feb 2017
Category: CTC Group
Department: Group Buisness Development and Marketing Support
To lead the in-house development and management of creative services to produce exciting creative designs, marketing materials, and events to support Marketing, Branding, and Sales objectives. The role will include the operational management of the department so as to implement best practices, develop and deliver high impact collateral to support corporate initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Marketing, Business Administration, Communications or related field
- MBA (is a plus).
- (7-9) years of experience in similar capacity, industry of which 2 years management experience.
- Budget Management
- Business Acumen
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills.
- Computer Literacy.
- Data Collection & Analysis.
- Language (Arabic & English).
- Planning & Organizing Skills.
- Presentation Skills.
- Problem Solving and Quick Decision Making.
- Project Management.
- Time Management.
- Strategic Management.
Competencies: Evidence to be provided on Application Letter:
- Intellectual Curiosity.
- Systematic Thinking.
- Self Development.
- Client Devotion.
- Team work.
CVs are to be sent to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
All Candidates should be released from national service.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Subject line must include job title.
- Share with a friend