Plan, develop, execute and manage marketing and communications activities in order to promote the Group's products and support the achievement of the Group business objectives. Review all collateral, marketing, and promotional materials for consistency and compliance with branding guidelines
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.)/(B.S.C) from four-year college or university;
- Minimum 3-5 years of related experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be creative and self-directed.
- Must be experienced in advertising copy writing, media placement, tracking methods, database management, direct response marketing, trade show promotion, and other marketing and communications activities.
- Team building skills.
- Fluency in Arabic and English
Competencies: Evidence to be provided on Application Letter:
- Intellectual Curiosity.
- Systematic Thinking.
- Self Development.
- Client Devotion.
- Team work.
CVs are to be sent to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
All Candidates should be released from national service.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Subject line must include job title